Henrik Brondsted. Denmark
poem about her, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.000
2.Elle, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00
3. Ephemeral, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$
550.00 4.Her world, 2017
photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00 5.Memories,
2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00 6.Poem
in grey, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00
7.Reflections, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$
2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00 9.The
veil, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00 10.Elle
2, 2017 photography 50x60 cm., US$ 550.00.
Brondsted, Danish artist born in Copenhagen.
Photographer with a MA in film and communication and has been teaching visual art at the University of Copenhagen.
”Henrik is photographing with the heart. With a traditional camera and film Henrik Brondsted creates poetic realism in his pictures, He has the special gift of catching the moment and make people open themselves” so they wrote in Danish Television’s journal.
Ever since the time I bought my first Leica M3 – at the age of 15 -I have been focusing on the human face and the female body. Still doing portraits I am also working with pictures where identity fades to give place to a feeling of duration. Long exposure and grains. There is so much reality and sharpness in photography and I am going another way, a way where my aim is to add poetry to the pictures. Visual poetry. Putting together different parts that do not logically belong together. Create a feeling, a sentiment, a story beyond reality.
• Portraits of TV-hostes at Danish Television News Department.
• Cover photos for Danish musicians.
• Posters for Danish, British and French artists and lots of portraits of known and unknown people.
Competitions, exhibitions, books, among other:
Super Circuit, Mini print of Cadaques, Festival in Sigean, France.
• The First Berliner Art Book, Art International Contemporary Magazine.
• State of the
Art Volume IV, The First Berliner Art Book, 3 exhibitions in Sigean.
• Flou – le
temps d’un Geste” Sigean, 14 Special Themes Circuit.
• State of the Art, Volume III, Saison Trois, Galerie du Château.
• Al Thani
Award, State of the Art Volume II, ”Brume et Brouillard”.
• Mini Print of Cadaques, ”Portes et Fenêtres” Sigean, Copenhagen Photo Festival.
• Trienberg Special Themes Circuit.
• Photo Art
Championship, Special Themes Circuit,
• Solo exhibitions: in France, Austrian Super Circuit 1995-1999, Special Themes from 2004, Motiva 2001, exhibitions in Art Associations.
• Gold Medal for best black and white portrait.